If given the choice, would you speak life, or death?
Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. —Ephesians 4:29
Words have so much power. We can use them to build up, or to tear down, to speak life or to speak death. Let’s build each other up daily and infuse life into our world. Goodness knows we more kindness in the world right now! A kind word could change the entire course of someone’s day, and fill their heart with hope! They will know that someone cares about them, and that they are not alone. That’s priceless!
LET’S SPEAK LIFE
Here are 10 verses to help us . . .
1. The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. —Proverbs 18:21
2. Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.—Ephesians 4:29
4. The soothing tongue is a tree of life, but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit.—Proverbs 15:4
5. Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.—Proverbs 31:8
7. Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.—1 John 3:18
8. A person finds joy in giving an apt reply—and how good is a timely word!—Proverbs 15:23
9. A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.—Proverbs 15:1
10. My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.—Psalm 71:8
ABOUT NUDGES: Each “Gentle Nudge” image is prayed over and created to share with those in need of hope, healing, and happiness. Text one to a friend today or share on FB. It’s a great way to brighten someone’s day. Thanks for sharing the love!
Visit/Like my Facebook Page,
Exciting New Book Release Coming Soon!
Love’s Gentle Nudge: Finding Hope, Healing, and Happiness in God’s Presence!
by Leila Grandemange
All content © Leila Grandemange, LeilaGrandemange.com. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Short Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Leila Grandemange and LeilaGrandemange.com with appropriate and specific direction/Link Back to the original content.