About Soli Deo Dance, a Christian Creative Arts Ministry
Praise Him with timbrel and dancing! — Psalm 150:4
Soli Deo Dance, founded by Leila Grandemange, is a Christian dance ministry created to facilitate a vibrant encounter with God through the creative arts by
- Teaching, encouraging, and equipping those wanting to learn more about dance and mime as a means to worship, serve, and glorify God.
- Connecting Christian artists and providing information, resources, and links on the topic of worship and the prophetic arts.
For information on having Leila speak, teach, choreograph or dance at your ministry event, please use the contact form.
Scroll to the bottom to watch Leila’s Worship Dance Videos.
LEILA’S MINISTRY BIO:
Formerly a professional ballerina, Leila left her career to pursue a B.A. in Christian Education and serve the Lord full-time in ministry and missions— Read Leila’s Story
- BA Christian Education—Anderson University
- Youth Leader—Kirkmont Presbyterian Church
- Urbana Missions Conference
- Ballet Magnificat Summer Intensive
- Mimeistry Summer Camps
- Mimeistry International Summer MinistryTour
- Choreographer and Dance Team Leader—European Mission Trip, Christian Sports Outreach International
- Profile of a Young Dancer—Leila was featured in the first series of a ChristianTelevision Program called The Real Winning Edge (Challenger Films)
- Choreographer, dancer, and teacher of worship dance/mime and street evangelism for various churches (evangelistic outreach)—USA and abroad
- Worship Dancer in churches for many years—Soli Deo Gloria!
“In the challenge of this journey, called life, lays a secret path between man and God called worship.” — Anne Stevenson
Dance, Drama, Mime Ministry Videos
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, —Psalm 30:11
Over the years I’ve had the opportunity to choreograph, dance, and participate in dance and mime ministry throughout the USA and abroad. Each of the videos below tells a story of hope, shared from personal experience. If your church or ministry is interested in learning more about dance, drama, or mime as a form of worship/outreach, I’d be happy to speak with you— contact form.
Below are videos of dances I’ve presented at churches and ministry events.
Praise You in this Storm
Dancers: Leila Grandemange and her ballet students © 2007 Choreography Leila Grandemange.
Lyric credits: Mark Hall, Bernie Herms, Music by Casting Crowns (Lifesong). Videogram liscense obtained.
You Raise Me Up
song: Josh Groban
Dancers: Leila with her daughter Elisa © Choreography Leila Grandemange.
In The Garden
Musical by Bill and Gloria Gaither. Danced by invitation at Gloria Gaithers church.
Dancers: Leila in the role of “Eve” and one of the choir members in the role of “Adam”.
© Choreography Leila Grandemange.
I Miss The Way
Sung by Michael W. Smith. Song writers: Kirkpatrick, Wayne/Smith, Michael W.
Danced by Leila in the 90’s while at Anderson University.
© Choreography Leila Grandemange.
The Walls of Jericho
Music by Carmen.
Choreographed and performed by Todd Farley and Mimeistry International. Leila danced as one of the angels.
Go Light Your World
Music Chris Rice
Dancers Leila and Elisa Grandemange, and Jason Strickling
© Choreography Leila Grandemange 2004
MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON! THANKS FOR VISITING