What does “letting go” really mean? Why is it so important, and how is it possible?
Through a series of trials, heartache, and disappointments, God began to answer my questions. The story I’m about to share in this video is all about “Letting Go”. . .
Letting go of burdens, regrets, disappointments, and painful memories, so that we can embrace the present, and the next chapter of our lives! A chapter filled with HOPE!
“And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.” ~John 8:32
©All rights reserved, Leila Grandemange, unless otherwise noted.
Inspiring Quotes about Letting Go.
- “And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.” ~John 8:32
- “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
– Alexander Graham Bell
- “Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.”
– Erich Fromm
- “There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.”
- “To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.”
– Jack Kornfield
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.”
– Guy Finley
- “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”
– Raymond Lindquist
- “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.”
– Wayne Dyer
- “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.”
– Denis Waitley
- “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.”
– Daphne Rose Kingma
- “Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. You’re able to benefit from the unique viewpoints of others, without being crippled by your own judgment.”
– Ralph Marston
- “There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.”
– Jessica Hatchigan
- “You’ve got to make a conscious choice every day to shed the old – whatever ‘the old’ means for you.”
– Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.”– Baltasar Gracián
- “Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?”
– Leo Buscaglia
- “You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.”
– Jan Glidewell